2017 YLRL FAVORITE FLOWER CERTIFICATE
The 2017 YLRL certificate will be called the 2017 YLRL FAVORITE FLOWERS CERTIFICATE! This one should be a lot of fun! In 2017, let’s find out what everyone’s favorite flower is. Here are the rules for this new award
1. Talk to YL's and exchange favorite flowers. If you don’t have a favorite flowers just choose a flower to give out.
2. You will need to collect 15 flowers. All 15 flowers must be different.
3. You will need one YL for each flower. You can only use a flower once. You can only use a YL once.
4. All contacts must be made during the 2017 year (January 1 - December 31, 2017).
5. Contacts may be made on any band the YL is licensed to be on, and any mode including SSB, all digital modes, Echo-link, and repeaters.
6. Favorite flowers must be exchanged over the air. You can not e-mail someone after the contact and ask them for their favorite color.
7. Contacts may be made during nets only if the net control allows it.
8. Report the following for each contact:
Date, time, band, first name, QTH, FAVORITE FLOWERS.
9. Send your list, in color alphabetical order, to the Certificates Manager at any time during the year, but no later than the end of January 2017 to receive your certificate.
10. This certificate is available ONLY to YL's.
A few hints on the flowers …
1. Be specific in your choice of your favorite flower.
2. A rose is a rose. If they then give you pink roses or blue roses, that’s all right. BUT, you can’t ask them for a specific color of a rose.
3. If you don’t have a favorite flower, go to a website and look at all the different flowers. Then choose one that is unusual.
Applications may be submitted by:
1125 Iroquois St. W.
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Canada, S6H 5C1
You can download our Annual Award Application in PDF format here